Friday, July 5, 2013

HitLeap Review - Spend Money, Earn Money - Get Visitors to Your Website


What is HitLeap?
HitLeap is a Traffic Exchange, also known as an autohits service. 
We help you increase your website hits, rankings (alexa, google, youtube) and more. 
Our affiliate program gives generous cash and traffic commissions of up to 50%.

How Does it Work
After signing up, you will submit all the websites you want to send traffic to. 
Then you can either earn free traffic by viewing others' sites or buy a traffic package from us.

My Review
I originally started using this service when it was trafficspammer. After they rebranded to Hitleap I decided to go a step further and buy lite premium (~$4). Their free service is excellent, but the option of hiding the traffic source is a must if you want to earn some money with adsense or other services.


(Website Blurred for the Safety of My Monetization)

The premium service has worked wonderfully for me and I am now getting hundreds and even thousands of views on my links a day! The service is slowly paying for itself with the ads I have on my website. (Made .32 cents just today!)


(Earnings will vary depending on your ad provider!)

If you think I'm joking about these views then look at my cloud-flare analytic stats for the past 7 days!



HitLeap is 100% Free to use, but you can't hide the traffic source unless you have premium!!


"HitLeap" "Traffic Exchange" "The Quality Traffic Exchange" "Autosurf Traffic Exchange" "Free Traffic Exchange" "Best Traffic Exchange" "Auto Traffic Exchange" "Blog Traffic Exchange" "Top Traffic Exchange" "Traffic Exchange Program" "Free Traffic Exchange Site" "Traffic Exchange Software" "Website Traffic Exchange" "Traffic Exchange Site" "Web Traffic Exchange" "Automatic Traffic Exchange" "Best Traffic Exchange Site" "Surf Traffic Exchange" "Traffic Exchange Autosurf" "Traffic Exchange Network"




1 comments: